Service leavers adjustment passport

As a Service leaver or veteran, if you have a disability or health condition that makes it harder for you to move into a civilian job you can use the Service Leaver Adjustment Passport:

  • to support you to identify what extra support and changes (known as reasonable adjustments) you might need when you are ready to move to a civilian job.
  • to apply for extra support from Access to Work. This could include funding for specialist equipment to support you to do your job, support getting to and from work and/or support when you are in work, such as job coaching support.
  • to support you to talk to a new employer about adjustments and in-work support you may need when you are ready to move into a job. A job could also include, self-employment, an apprenticeship or work experience.

The passport is available for anyone at any time post-service on a voluntary basis should they feel they require workplace adjustments.

Read more

Guidance to support people who are in the process of or have exited the Armed Forces and are transitioning into civilian employment.

Apply for an Adjustment Passport

This form can help people employed in the Armed Forces identify what help and changes are available to support their transition into civilian employment.

Want to hear about our programmes, partnerships, events and ways that we could support you?